Monday, September 26, 2011

Trendy Trees & New Neighbors

Sorry this isn't a "Mini Monday" card.  I didn't use any products from the current Holiday Mini Catalog.  I will be gone most of the day today and not able to make something.  But I did make a card yesterday that I will share. 

A new family moved in across the street from us this weekend.  I baked a cake for them yesterday, but we couldn't deliver it without a card.  So, here it is....


CASEd from Deb Currier's card on Splitcoast.

Stamp Sets:  Trendy Trees, Short & Sweet
Card Stock:  very vanilla, early espresso, cajun craze
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, cajun craze, more mustard, old olive
Other:  perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot, 1-3/4" circle punch, modern label punch, bitty shapes punch pack, clear rhinestone, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails