Saturday, September 10, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Wicked Cool

It seems like summer abruptly ended one day and fall began.  No transition.  No Indian Summer.  It definitely looks and feels like it's time to start fall and halloween cards.

I CASEd this card from splitcoast.  For some reason, the old olive bugged me so I decided to switch it to black.  And I like the original better.  I thought I was making a change for the better and it turned out to not be as good.  You win some, you lose some.

Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool
Card Stock:  basic black, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  pumpkin pie, rich razzleberry
Other:  pumpkin pie 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (retired), dimensionals, spider web ef, big shot, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, circle die.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails