Saturday, September 3, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Sweet Scoops

I can't believe this is the last official weekend of summer already!  You can bet I'm wearing my white shorts and sandals today since I can't wear them after Monday.  ☺

The extreme heat these past few days inspired me to pull out another retired stamp set:  Sweet Scoops.  If you don't have this stamp set, you can still make really cute ice cream cones with the Pennant Parade and Create a Cupcake stamp sets and punches.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Sweet Scoops
Card Stock:  crumb cake, regal rose, chocolate chip, whisper white, island oasis dsp (retired - substitute brights designer stack)
Stamp Pads:  chocolate chip, regal rose, so saffron, tempting turquoise.
Other:  chocolate chip 3/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails