Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Autumn & Halloween Collages

My workshops for Halloween and Fall collages are this weekend.  Everyone is so excited to make theirs - that makes it fun for me (and worth the many hours of prep time).

Last winter, we made Christmas and Family collages and I CASEd them from another demonstrator.  See this post.  I am very excited that I was able to create these new collages on my own.

The collages leave a lot of designer paper scraps, so to use some of them up, this workshop also includes 2 cards.  I CASEd the Autumn Card from a talented lady, Krista, here.  I used that same layout to create a Halloween card. 


 Stamp Set:  Jack of All Trades.  DSP:  Frightful Sight.  Both from the current Idea Book and Catalog.


Stamp Set:  Gently Falling, Fabulous Phrases.  DSP:  Spice Cake.  Gently Falling and Spice Cake can be found in the current Holiday Mini Catalog.  Fabulous Phrases is in the IB&C.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails