Monday, September 12, 2011

Mini Monday - Growing Green

You have to look closely to find the Holiday Mini item in this card.  See it yet?  It's the small piece of designer paper behind the ribbon.  I really like the Spice Cake Designer Paper!!  We'll be using it for the Autumn Collage in next week's workshop.

To color in the leaves, I used an aquapainter and pool party ink refill.  I simply put a drop of ink into the lid of the stamp pad, squeezed water to the brush tip, picked up the ink and painted.  To make a few leaves a little darker, I went back over them with a light second coat after they had dried the first time.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Thank You Kindly, Growing Green
Card Stock:  early espresso, pool party, naturals white, spice cake dsp, neutrals dsp.
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, pool party reinker
Other:  aquapainter, dotted scallop ribbon punch, early espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

This one is so pretty too! I don't have Pool Party yet, but I think it's next on my list...along with Spice Cake DSP ;) TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails