Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Monday - Gently Falling

Hello. 

I'm sorry I haven't blogged for so long.  As some of you know, last week was very challenging for my family.  Mom received her first chemo treatment and, as per usual lately, things didn't go quite as planned.  Thank you for your calls, texts, facebook messages, emails and especially your prayers! 

When I did have time to stamp, I didn't have the gumption (My mom uses that expression - I've never looked it up to see if gumption is even a real word).  Anyway, I finally forced myself to clean up my stamp area Saturday and it actually felt good.  Can you believe it was untouched AND a mess for a whole week?!

Sticking with my schedule of using products from the mini catalog on Mondays, I chose the Gently Falling 2-step stamp set and Spice Cake designer paper from the current Holiday Mini Catalog.

CASEd from the amazing Tessa here.

Stamp Sets:  Gently Falling, Friendly Phrases
Card Stock:  crumb cake, pool party, naturals white, spice cake dsp
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, cajun craze, more mustard, early espresso
Other:  dimensionals, whisper white baker's twine.


1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful card Tawnya! I love the falling leaves and that pop of color is perfect with this DSP.

Sorry to hear about your mom. We can hope that it will get a bit better for her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails