Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love & Sympathy

Unfortunately, I am all out of sympathy cards.  And since I don't usually know when I will need one, I like to keep some in my stash. 

Love & Sympathy is a new stamp set in the Idea Book & Catalog.   I wasn't too sure about it after I bought it and was having mild buyer's remorse.  Then I saw this beautiful card by Jenn Sannes and I no longer regretted my purchase.  :)

BTW, Jeff is in the process of closing up the pool so this is probably the last picture you will see it in the background for awhile.  :(

Stamp Set:  Love & Sympathy
Card Stock:  wisteria wonder, pear pizzazz, whisper white, berry blossoms dsp
Stamp Pad:  basic gray
Other:  pear pizzazz and wisteria wonder markers, flower fusion sizzlets, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, whisper white 5/8" satin ribbon, dimensionals, pearls.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails