Friday, September 9, 2011

Flashback Friday - Because I Care

Because I Care is my favorite stamp set from last year's catalog.  For this card, I colored the hydrangea with markers.  I stamped it twice; once on the top note piece and again on scrap white card stock.  I trimmed one set out, highlighted it a little with crystal effects and popped it up over the main image.  I wish the crystal effects showed in the photo - it is such a pretty card!

The designer paper is from the last year's hostess stack, but you can still get designer paper in this color (2010-2012 Designer Stack).


CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Because I Care
Card Stock:  early espresso, pear pizzazz, whisper white, blushing bride dsp
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  blushing bride & pear pizzazz markers, crystal effects, dimensionals, early espresso 5/8" satin ribbon, top note die, big shot.

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

So simply pretty! I love the brown mat and the brown ribbon. It adds a nice pop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails