Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Turtle & Company

This card caught my eye this morning and I wanted to make it this afternoon.  Then, while I was shopping today, I picked up a gift for my parents to give to my great niece for her birthday.  On my way home, it dawned on me that this would be a cute birthday card for a 4 year old.  And it even coordinates with wrapping paper that I already have.  Don't you love it when things coincidentally come together?  The recipient won't notice or care, but my mom and I do.

I used the new Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set - "Turtle & Company".  Each year, Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set to benefit RMHC.  With the purchase of this stamp set, SU! will donate $3.00 to RMHC.  Cute stamp set and a great cause!

Stamp Set:  Turtle & Company
Card Stock:  island indigo, pool party, calypso coral, whisper white
Stamp Pad:  versamark
Other:  1-3/8" circle punch, white embossing powder, heat gun, pool party ruffled ribbon, bitty buttons, white bakers twine, glue dot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails