Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Peek-a-Boo Owl Birthday


Yesterday was my wonderful husband's brithday and this is the fun card I made for him.


I used the same oval die cut as a template for sponging the clouds that I used for the Angry Birds card I shared last week.  Literally the same die cut - I hadn't thrown it away yet.   My stamping area is a bit messy right now.  ☺

CASEd from Jill Hillard's card.

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, On Your Birthday, Woodgrain Background
Card Stock:  early espresso, crumb cake, whisper white, old olive, real red, greenhouse gala dsp (scrap - retired)
Stamp Pads:  soft suede, early espresso, bashful blue
Punches:  word window, modern label, 1-3/8" circle, 1-3/4" scallop, owl, bird
Other: sponge

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails