Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Build-a-Blossom

Many beautiful cards with the Build a Blossom Stamp Set and Punch have been catching my eye so I finally got mine out and gave them a try.  I loved this card that "justcrazy" posted on splitcoast the other day.  She is so talented and her projects are out of my league, but I still gave a CASE a try.

The shadow on the bottom right is me.  It's such a beautiful, sunny morning.  I love these days!

Stamp Sets:  Build a Blossom, Three Little Words
Card Stock:  crumb cake, basic black, daffodil delight, real red.pear pizzazz
Stamp Pads:  real red, old olive, black staz-on
Other:  houndstooth ef, big shot, black brads, mat pack & paper piercer (for brad placement), dimensionals, bright button, build a blossom punch, hemp twine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails