Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ten Minute Tuesday - Button Buddies

I saw this card on splitcoast yesterday and LOVE it!  So much so that I already cased it today.  It's so fresh and clean.  This Button Buddies stamp set really is turning out to be a lot of fun, too.  I also used Friendly Phrases which is a new "word" set that has cute phrases and fonts.

The center flower is stamped with Melon Mambo ink and punched out.  Melon Mambo is a "brights" color, but I like the way that this button looks with it and I found it in the "subtles" button container.  I know it looks kind of red in the photo, but it is dark pink (rose red).

If this is your first visit today, please scroll down.  I just posted yesterday's Monday Mini card this morning.

Stamp Sets:  Button Buddies, Friendly Phrases
Card Stock:  whisper white
Stamp Pads: pretty in pink, melon mambo, rich razzleberry
Other:  subtles buttons, white baker's twine, dimensionals, glue dot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails