Monday, August 8, 2011

Mini Monday - The Open Sea Thanks

My hubby is in need of some Thank You cards so I whipped a few of these up yesterday afternoon.

I wasn't super crazy about this stamp set and designer paper when I first saw them in the Summer Mini,  but I have grown to really like them.  It's so easy to make masculine cards with this duo.  I was hoping to see them in the new Idea Book and Catalog, but no such luck.  Now my fingers are crossed for a carry over.  FYI, the designer paper is included in the buy 3, get 1 free promotion for August.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock:  not quite navy, whisper white, nautical expeditions dsp
Stamp Pads:  not quite navy, crumb cake, more mustard, basic gray
Other:  silver brad, sponge

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails