Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mini Monday (a little late) - Love & Care

Better late than never?  I usually try to stamp in the morning or afternoon, but didn't get a chance yesterday until evening.  So my Mini Monday card was made on Monday, just not shared until Tuesday. 

For this card, I used a hostess stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog called Love & Care.  Just 8 more days to order from the current mini.

I have today's card ready to share so stop back this afternoon for a really cute and quick card.


I CASEd this card from here.  I know that this person has CASEd from other people without giving proper credit, so I am not sure if she is the original creator.

Stamp Set:  Love & Care
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, whisper white, old olive (inside), paisley petals dsp
Stamp Pads:  black stazon, cherry cobbler, old olive
Other:  cherry cobbler & old olive markers, old olive 5/8" satin ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails