Monday, August 29, 2011

Mini Monday - Happy Greetings

Hello.  Wow - what beautiful weather we're having!  I'm loving it!!

I didn't time it, but today's card might also qualify as a Ten-Minute Tuesday (except today is Monday).  It was pretty quick to make.

The flower and leaves are from the Fabulous Floret stamp set. It is in the Summer Mini Catalog, but also made it into the new big catalog.  The greeting is from Happy Greetings which is the summer mini but not in the big catalog.  I make so many cards, that I tend to get bored with the same old greetings, so I often hold onto them after they retire, building my options.  This one is staying in my inventory for awhile.


Did you notice how pretty and shiny the flowers are?  I used the new Melon Mambo embossing powder (another summer mini carry-over).  To make the black border, I simply cut a rectangle out of cardboard and traced around it with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.

CASEd from Jill Hilliard's card here

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets, Happy Greetings
Card Stock:  melon mambo, whisper white.
Stamp Pads:  pear pizzazz, black stazon, versamark
Other:  melon mambo embossing powder, heat gun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails