Monday, August 15, 2011

Mini Monday - Bold Blossoms

This card looks totally different from the other cards I've made with the Bold Blossoms stamp set.  I like versatility!  This cute little stamp set is available in the Summer Mini Catalog through August 31.

I am so excited about a new tool I used on the card.  It's the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and it is way better than any other on the market!!! You are going to love it!  It premieres in our Holiday Mini Catalog beginning September 1.  I used it to make the grid on this card.  So easy.  For some reason, the vertical score lines didn't show up too well in the photo - but they are there.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Bold Blossoms
Card Stock:  whisper white, soft suede, baja breeze, crumb cake
Stamp Pads:  baja breeze, crumb cake, soft suede
Other:  Simply Scored, pearls, dimensionals. xl oval punch, lots of tags sizzlet, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails