Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback Friday - Plane and Simple

I prepared my September birthday cards this morning and was short on masculine cards so I made this one (and intend to make a few more).  The Plane and Simple stamp set was in the Occasions Mini Catalog this spring.  There aren't always a lot of masculine stamp sets that I like, so I decided to keep this one.  I'm glad I did!

This fun layout and color combination would work with many stamp sets. 

CASEd from here.
Stamp Sets:  Plane and Simple
Card Stock:  riding hood red, baja breeze, pumpkin pie, very vanilla, love letters dsp
Stamp Pads:  night of navy, pumpkin pie, baja breeze
Other:  night of navy 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, square lattice ef, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails