Friday, August 5, 2011

Flashback Friday - Butterflies

I had seen this card awhile back and thought it was a great way to use some leftover designer paper.  Usually, my leftovers are small pieces, but I had some big pieces of Shades of Spring (2010) with large images.  I didn't have any of the retired card stock left, but I knew where I could mooch a few sheets.

If you like this card, don't despair, the Beautiful Wings Bigz Die is still available as well as many other beautiful designer papers.  Bonus - the papers are on special this month; buy 3 and receive 1 free.


Stamp Set:  Short & Sweet
Card Stock:  very vanilla, orchid opulence (retired), shades of spring dsp (retired)
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  beatuiful wings bigz die, big shot, mat pack, paper piercer, soft subtles button (retired), hemp twine, glue dots.

2 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

Love your version in purple! Thanks so much for the link back to my blog. I love the design on yours. TFS.

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Thank you, Julie. I love your blog and beautiful creations! Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails