Friday, August 12, 2011

Flashback Friday - Branch Out

This is a little later in the day than I normally post.  I am in between Card Buffets so I'm just glad I had the time (and energy) to do personal stamping.  Don't get me wrong - I love my card buffets - I just don't always get to stamp myself.

This is one of those stamp sets I was sad to see retire (in 2010).  A friend was looking for it; not being ready to part with my own, I looked it up on ebay and saw it selling for more than triple the original price.  I guess I'm not the only one that was sad to see it go.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Branch Out
Card Stock:  whisper white, baja breeze, certainly celery, subtles stack dsp
Stamp Pads:  chocolate chip, certainly celery, baja breeze
Other:  dimensionals, certainly celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails