Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Crazy for Cupcakes

This is the day that I share whatever card has recently caught my eye - no particular theme.  When sitting  at my computer yesterday, this birthday card in the slide show caught my attention.  I was so pleased with the way it turned out, I made 5 more.

 For the inside (and envelope), I used the Cupcake from Got Treats and a sentiment from Sweet Little Sentiments.
CASEd from here.
Stamp Sets:  Crazy for Cupcakes, Got Treats, Sweet Little Sentiments (retired)
Card Stock:  blushing bride, pear pizzazz, early espresso, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, early espresso
Markers:  blushing bride, pear pizzazz, early espresso, poppy parade
Other:  pear pizzazz twill ribbon, square lattice ef, elegant lines ef, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails