Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Concord Crush Teacups

I have intentionally left 2 days blank in my schedule (see post from July 9) because it is not practical for me to  have a new project to share every day of the week.  As much as I would like to, I don't always have time to create and post.  Also, there are times when I am working on something but have to time when I can share it (for buffets, workshops, etc.).  So I gave myself 2 days wiggle room.  I'm not saying that I will never post on those days, but I can relax if I have to work on something else.

Originally I was planning on 3 open days a week; one of them being Wednesday.  But one idea kept coming back to me.  I finally decided to go with it - it commits me to posting, but not on a theme.  Whenever I see ideas that inspire me, I save them on my hard drive.  I have a photo slideshow on my desktop (thank you, Kristy!).  I decided on Wednesdays, I would make whatever catches my eye on the slideshow.  Get it?  Whatever Wednesday.  This morning , it was this card with the teacups.

The sentiment is from a brand new stamp set called Sweetly Said.  The designer paper is from last year's in-color hostess pack.  You can still get this color dsp in the 2010-2012 In Color Stack.

CASEd from this card.

Stamp Sets:  Tiny Teacup, Sweetly Said
Card Stock:  sahara sand, whisper white, so saffron, concord crush dsp
Stamp Pad:  concord crush
Other:  concord crush ribbon, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, heart to heart punch, bitty buttons, white baker's twine, glue dots.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails