Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Angry Birds

Angry Birds was the first app my son downloaded on his phone, so I thought he would enjoy this birthday card.  Although no one is addicted, many other family members like his game, so we all got a kick out of the card.

I used a lot of punches.  For the background, I die cut the scallop oval frame out of scrap card stock and used it as a stencil.  I sponged around it with bashful blue ink.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  On Your Birthday,  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Woodgrain
Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, wild wasabi, basic black, pumpkin pie, soft suede
Stamp Pads:  bashful blue, wild wasabi, real red
Punches:  1-3/8" circle, word window, slot (retired), owl, 3 hearts
Other:  rubber band, sticky strip, dimensionals, sponges.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails