Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten Minute Tuesday - Sympathy

You probably guessed - this is the 2nd of my weekly theme or challenge days called Ten Minute Tuesday.  If you don't know what I am talking about, please scroll down to yesterday's post.

My challenge for today was to make a card in 10 minutes.  I missed it, though.  It was 12 minutes (18 minutes including getting everything out, making the card & envelope, cleaning the stamps and putting everything away).  That's not too bad.  My goal is to show you that you can make a beautiful card in a short amount of time for those days when  you remember that you need a card as you are walking out the door  or you simply need a quick stamping fix.

Here's my quick card...  My Flower Garden Embossing Folder was just delivered today.  To make the flowers stand out a little more, I sponged over them very lightly with crumb cake ink.  For the inside, I used God's Blessings, Fifth Avenue Floral and light sponging on the edges.


CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, God's Blessings, Fifth Avenue Floral
Card Stock:  soft suede, very vanilla
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, soft suede
Other:  sponge, very vanilla seam binding ribbon, flower garden ef, framed tulips ef, big shot.
Related Posts with Thumbnails