Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ten Minute Tuesday - Lace Ribbon Border Punch

I had seen a couple of people do this with the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I was anxious to try it, but intentionally waited for a Tuesday because I was pretty sure I could whip out a pretty card in 10 minutes or less.  I did it this week - card front, inside and envelope in 8 minutes.  Ta-da!

I punched a strip of white card stock with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  Then I punched (4) 1" circles from Pool Party card stock and adhered them behind the bigger doilies of the lace strip.  I stuck a stampin' dimensional behind each colored circle to adhere it to the card.

 The inside:


A little more "stepped-up" version in pinks:

Stamp Sets:  Delicate Doilies, Short & Sweet
Card Stock:  whisper white, pool party, melon mambo, pretty in pink
Stamp Pads:  island indigo, pool party, melon mambo, pretty in pink
Other:  lace ribbon border punch, 1" circle punch, modern label punch, dimensionals, two-way glue pen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails