Saturday, July 30, 2011

Seasonal Saturday - Distressed Dasher

Here's a card from my July and August Card Buffet.  I think this is the third year we've had the Single Stamp Dasher.  Although, I like elegant and sparkly Christmas cards, I like this style also. 

After dry embossing the crumb cake layer, I gently rubbed my crumb cake stamp pad over the card stock - the raised snowflakes picked up the ink.  I sponged the edges with early espresso ink.  I used my scissor's edge to distress one of the early espresso layers and my bone folder to curl the corners.

CASEd from here.
Stamp Sets:  Dasher, Short & Sweet
Card Stock:  cherry cobbler, crumb cake, early espresso, very vanilla
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, crumb cake
Other:  cherry cobbler 1/2" seam binding ribbon, dimensionals, bone folder, sponge, nothern flakes ef, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails