Monday, July 18, 2011

Mini Monday - Strength & Hope

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a fabulous week.  I survived 3 card buffets and am gearing up for the fourth and final tonight. 

I am back today with another Mini Monday card.  I used the Strenth & Hope stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog.  Stampin' Up! donates $2.00 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every Strength & Hope stamp set purchased.  For the Butterfly image, I "rock and rolled" my stamp; first in baja breeze ink, then in not quite navy.


CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Strength & Hope
Card Stock:  naturals white, not quite navy, springtime vintage dsp (retired)
Stamp Pads:  not quite navy, baja breeze
Other:  sponge, scallop border punch, dimensionals, pearls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails