Monday, July 25, 2011

Mini Monday - Sail Away

I really do like this single stamp from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I've found more great uses for it than I thought I would.  Last week, I needed to send two "Thinking of You/Get Well" cards to men.  They were the last two masculine cards (other than birthday) that I had.  I thought this card from SCS was peaceful looking so I made three to replenish my supply. 

I colored the sailboat with markers, then sponged around the main panel with marina mist ink.  I repeated the sailboat image on the inside but didn't use a sentiment - I can add that when/if the time comes to send them.


Stamp Set:  Sail Away
Card Stock:  early espresso, very vanilla, crumb cake
Stamp Pad:  marina mist
Other:  chocolate chip, crumb cake & marina mist markers, hemp twine, square lattice embossing folder, big shot, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails