Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just Add Cake (or a Cupcake)

Cake.  Cupcake.  Both are yummy - in my kitchen and in my stamp area.   I cut into a brand new pack of designer paper this morning called Just Add Cake.  And I used the Create a Cupcake Stamp Set.  I love the paper and the stamp set individually and they work great together, too.  One of the cool things about the paper is it lead me use some colors that I don't use very often.

Have a fabulous weekend!

I just saw this card post yesterday on one of my favorite blogs to follow. 

Stamp Set:  Create a Cupckae
Card Stock:  poppy parade, baja breeze, so saffron, whisper white, just add cake dsp
Stamp Pads:  wild wasabi, blushing bride, poppy parade
Other:  build a cupcake punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, dimensionals, rhinestones, perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails