Friday, July 15, 2011

Flashback Friday - Chic Boutique and Pink Flamingo

My theme for Fridays is "Flashback".  It's an excuse for me to use some of my favorite products of the past.  It is not my goal to frustrate you  by showcasing products you can no longer purchase, but to inspire you to dust off old favorites and ink them up. 

For this card, I used Chic Boutique stamp set that just retired last month and Pink Flamingo designer paper that was from 2 years ago.  I think I might make a few more of these cards - for those, I will move the dress forms closer together and use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to get them straight.  Oops!

CASEd from here.
Stamp Set:  Chic Boutique
Card Stock:  crumb cake, real red, pink flamingo dsp
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, real red
Other:  markers, real red 5/8" satin ribbon, non SU border punch (purchased before I was a demonstrator).

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails