Friday, July 22, 2011

Flashback Friday - Animal Stories Anniversary

The Animal Stories stamp set just retired last month.  It had already moved to its new retirement home when I remembered that I wanted to make this card.  So it came back for short visit.   Isn't this just the cutest little anniversary card?!

After stamping the owls on crumb cake card stock with chocolate chip ink, I stamped them again on white card stock with bashful blue and pretty in pink ink.  Then I punched hearts out of the pink & blue owls to adhere to the chocolate ones.  I used my 3 hearts punch to make a stencil and sponged the pink heart over the word "Love".

Stamp Sets:  Animal Stories, Occasional Quotes (both retired)
Card Stock:  pretty in pink, whisper white, crumb cake, lucky limeade (new in-color)
Stamp Pads:  chocolate chip, pretty in pink, bashful blue
Other:  small heart punch, 3 heart punch, little leaves sizzlet, big shot, clear circle die, dimensionals, two-way glue pen, sponge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails