Friday, July 8, 2011

Bold Blossoms Thank You card


I "borrowed" the Bold Blossoms stamp set out of one of my Card Buffet boxes to make this card.  It's a great stamp set to pair up with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.    The stamp set was in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is also now available in the Summer Mini Catalog.  BUT - it is not in the new Idea Book & Catalog.  So if you like it as much as I do, you might want to order it before the end of August.  Don't forget the awesome new punch.

This card will be included with qualifying orders in July.  (Now that I made that public, I better get busy).

Stamp Set:  Bold Blossoms
Card Stock:  crumb cake, real red, marina mist, bashful blue, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  old olive, real red
Other:  square lattic embossing folder, big shot, marina mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, bouquet blossom triple layer punch, 3/4" circle punch, marina mist marker, dimensionals, rhinestone.

CASEd from here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails