Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here for you

I was happy to wake up to sunshine.  I am hoping to spend some relaxing time pool side with my hubby.  Then I must put the finishing touches on my June Card Buffet since the first session is tomorrow morning.

Here's a really clean and pretty card using the emboss-resist technique.  I stamped the tree with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Using two different sponges, I wiped Pear Pizzazz and Marina Mist ink over the tree.  The embossing resisted the ink.

CASEd from here.

This is a June/July Card Buffet card.

Stamp Sets:  Occasional Quotes, Thoughts & Prayers
Card Stock:  whisper white, marina mist
Stamp Pads:  versamark, marina mist, pear pizzazz, basic black
Other:  whisper white 5/8" satin ribbon, white embossing powder, heat tool, sponges, perfect polka-dot embossing folder, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails