Monday, June 13, 2011

Awash with Flowers

Now that summer is finally here, I am excited to use my flower stamp sets.  I never was too into them before, but I really like them now.  I guess I'm always a little behind the trends.  This set was available last spring as a sneak peek to the catalog.  I'm happy that it is also in the new 2011-2012 catalog that goes live July 1.

For the cone centers, I punched early espresso card stock with my small oval punch (that is retiring June 30) and used about 1/3 of it for each flower.

I CASEd this card from Faith on Stampin' Connection (a demo-only site).

Stamp Sets:  Awash with Flowers, Perfect Punches
Card Stock:  early espresso, pretty in pink, whisper white.
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, pretty in pink, certainly celery
Other:  perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot, scallop ribbon punch, wide oval punch, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Maureen Merritt said...

I love what you've done with these flowers. They remind me of Black-Eyed Susans, one of my favorites! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails