Sunday, May 29, 2011

Very Girly Card

It's definitely pink.  And girly.  I like it and so do the two women that have seen it.  It was easier than I thought it would be to make.  But mine's not quite as "wow" as the original I CASEd.

After I dry embossed the top panel with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, I gently rubbed my craft white stamp pad over the raised areas.  I spritzed the flower dies with Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alchohol.  The pink corduroy brad is from the clearance rack here.  Oops - I just checked and there aren't any Pink buttons right now, but they are available in lots of other colors (only $2.99 for 24 buttons/brads).



Stamp Set:  Create a Cupckae
Card Stock:  pink pirouette, whisper white
Stamp Pads:  whisper white craft, crumb cake
Other:  vintage wallpaper embossing folder, fun flowers die, big shot, victoria crochet trim, pink corduroy brad, glue dots, bone folder, frost white shimmer paint (with rubbing alchohol in spray bottle).

2 comments:

Amy West said...

Tawnya, I love your creations, they are just beautiful! I'm your latest follower. Thanks for sharing!

stampingsolutions.blogspot.com

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Amy - thank you so very much!! Tawnya

Related Posts with Thumbnails