Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pun Fun Bird-day Card

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile.  It's not like I haven't been stamping!  I've been busy making potential Stamp-a-Stack and Card Buffet cards and I actually have 16 cards awaiting photo shoots.  Who knows - after you see a card on here, you may see it again at a workshop ....

 This was a very quick card to make.  The Pun Fun stamp set is really cute.  It does require some kind of coloring.  To color the bird, I scribbled my markers on a clear block, then picked the ink up with a blender pen.  Very easy and no mess!

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Pun Fun
Card Stock:  whisper white, marina mist
Stamp Pad:  black staz-on
Other:  marina mist, pretty in pink and daffodil delight markers, blender pen, marina mist 3/8" taffeta ribbon, perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails