Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you enjoy a fun holiday today and are able to take a moment to pause and give thanks to those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

I had the 4th of July in mind when I made this card, but today is a great day to share it.  If you attend the June Card Buffet, you will be able to make your own (with one very slight color change).

I'm sorry that I can't link you to the original card.  Apparently I forgot to save it to my hard drive and I didn't write the info when I printed it.  Very unusual.

Stamp Sets:  Tiny Tags, Eastern Blooms
Card Stock:  not quite navy, whisper white, real red
Stamp Pad:  real red
Other:  1/2" circle punch, scallop edge punch, star punch, tiny tag punch, square lattice embossing folder, big shot, white baker's twine, whisper white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails