Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduation Owl

I've seen several graduation cards made with the owl punch.  This is one of my favorites - so I CASEd it.
We only received one graduation announcement this year and it's out-of-state.  I looked the high school up on line to see the school colors.   They are blue and gray, so I made another card in those colors to mail to him.
For the first (green) card, I used the 1-3/4" scallop circle punch to make the wings.  For the second one, I used the scallop oval punch.  I'm not sure which one I like better. 

Stamp Set:  Fun & Fast Notes
Card Stock:  crumb cake, chocolate chip, whisper white, old olive, night of navy dsp (regals stack), old olive & tempting turquoise dsp (brights stack), basic gray dsp (neutrals stack).
Stamp Pad:  chocolate chip
Other:  baker's twine, silver brad, owl punch, little leaves sizzlet, big shot, copy paper, dimensions, 2-way glue pen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails