Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fancy Flower, Sweetheart

I love this card!! (Probably because it's so blue).  I have a few friends who like to set a card or two out for decoration.  I would do that with this one.

The leaves and bird are from the stamp set Sweetheart.  It's the one that has the hearts that you can punch out the centers for the sweet treats cups.  Well, here's another great use for that set.  I think the stem/leaves stamp is perfect for the Fancy Flower Punch!  Lots of different sentiments would be appropriate.
CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Sweetheart, Fabulous Phrases, With All My Heart
Card Stock:  night of navy, bashful blue, whisper white, old olive
Stamp Pads:  night of navy, bashful blue, old olive
Punches:  small oval, large oval, scallop oval, fancy flower, 1/2" circle
Other:  old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, night of navy marker, perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot.

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails