Friday, May 13, 2011

Daisies for Summer

I think we may have skipped right over spring.  I guess that's ok.  Hot sure beats cold!  Anyway, I thought this was such a cute card and it was fun to make on an early summer day. 

The stamp is from the set "A Flower for All Seasons".  I got it free during last year's Sale-a-Bration and this is the first time I've used it.  The designer paper is from the free Hostess Pack.  I added the daffodil to the daisy centers with my marker.  To color the watering can and frog, I used a blender pen in the stamp pad lid.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  A Flower for All Seasons
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, pear pizzazz, daffodil delight
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, crumb cake, pear pizzazz
Other:  white organza ribbon, daffodil delight marker, blender pen, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails