Friday, May 6, 2011

Apple Blossom Mother's Day

It's funny how mood and sunlight affect how I like a card.  I made this the other evening and wasn't "feeling" it.  The weather was dark and rainy.  I was cold and grumpy and just didn't feel like stamping.  I left it all on my craft counter and hit the couch.  Then yesterday, I walked by this card while the sun was shining and it caught my eye as such a pretty card.  It pulled me in and before I knew it, I was crafting away.

CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Apple Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  pumpkin pie, very vanilla, early espresso, old olive, suite stitches dsp
Stamp Pads:  early espresso, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, old olive
Other:  brown brad, pumpkin pie 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals, square lattice embossing folder big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails