Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank You Beary Much

Today is my granddaughter's birthday party at Build-a-Bear Workshop.  You may recall this invitation that I designed for her.  I made a Thank You card sample last night and she loves it.  So I cut and stamped twelve more for her and her mommy to put together after the party.

I stamped the bear for the invitations, but for this card, I used the BAB dies and some retired designer paper.  It's kind of like playing with paper dolls.  I think they'll have fun working on them.




Stamp Sets:  Always, Beary Nice Wishes, Seal of Pawthenticity
Card Stock:  pumpkin pie, pretty in pink, whisper white, soft suede, creamy caramel (retired), real red, basic black, regal rose, sweet always dsp (retired)
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, regal rose, pumpkin pie, creamy caramel (retired)
Other:  Big Shot, Bear Bigz Die, Beary Essentials Bigz Die, Beary Girl Sizzlet

1 comment:

Erica said...

I finally got Emma to show me how to use my Big Shot for this card. We are having a blast making them and can't wait for people to see them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails