Monday, April 4, 2011

Springtime Vintage Butterflies

We're home from Spring Break and missing the sunshine and warm temperatures!

While I was away, I received several online orders.  Thank you!  I'm working today to get receipts out.  I had run out of the first batch of March order thank you cards that I made. I had several sheets of the blue patterned Springtime Vintage designer paper left from last month's Stamp-a-Stack.   So I whipped up some of these last night.  I just love how they turned out!  

 

CASEd from here.

If you like this designer paper, it's in the Occasions Mini Catalog and only available through April.

I lightly sponged around the embossed border with not quite navy ink to make the trim pop a little more.  The butterflies are from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die - not the embosslit.

Stamp Set:  Thank You Kindly
Card Stock:  not quite navy, baja breeze, very vanilla, springtime vintage dsp
Stamp Pad:  not quite navy
Other:  tulip frame embossing folder, sponge, glue dots, pearls, beautiful butterflies bigz die, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails