Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pedaling from the Past

I wanted a masculine card for another care package going to DC.  I hadn't used this stamp set in a very long time.  It was from the 2010 Summer Mini Catalog.  I kept it in my collection because of the gender-neutral images.

To add some interest to an otherwise simple card, I stamped the wheels again on scrap card stock.  I punched them out, stuck a brad through the center and popped them up over the main stamped image.


CASEd from here.
 
Stamp Set:  Pedaling Past
Card Stock:  basic gray, old olive, whisper white, old olive dsp
Stamp Pads:  basic gray, basic black
Other:  basic gray 3/8" taffeta ribbon (retired), silver brads, dimensionals, square lattice embossing folder, big shot, 3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails