Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Build-a-Bear Invitation

My granddaughter's birthday is coming up soon and she will be having a party at Build-a-Bear.  When my daughter remembered that Stampin' Up! has BAB products, she asked me to make an invitation. Time was a factor, so I whipped this up in just a few minutes.  Emma loved it - I figured she would since her favorite color is pink/magenta.  I cut and stamped the pieces and sent it all home for them to finish.

This was a great opportunity for me to use a couple of retired goodies that I've been saving (designer paper and ribbon).

CASEd from here.

Stamp Set:  Beary Best Friends, Wishes and Hugs (retired)
Card Stock:  melon mambo, whisper white, crushed curry (retired), razzleberry lemonaide (ret)
Stamp Pads:  black staz-on, melon mambo
Markers:  basic gray, melon mambo, creamy caramel (retired)
Other:  melon mambo 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, modern label punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails