Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baja Breeze Easter Blossoms

I am running late with my Easter Cards this year.  Here is one that I finished and mailed a couple of days ago to the out-of-towners.  The only reason it specifically went to long distance friends is that it was the only card I had finished and those cards needed to be in the mail sooner.  The rest will go out today.

Anyway, I really do like this card.  The designer paper is from the Springtime Vintage designer pack.  We had used 2 packs at my March Stamp-A-Stack.  The "blue" pieces wouldn't work for the SAS card, so I had leftovers.  Ok with me - I love the pattern!



CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Easter Blossoms, God's Blessings
Card Stock:  baja breeze, very vanilla, springtime vintage dsp
Stamp Pads:  basic black, not quite navy, baja breeze
Other:  baja breeze, certainly celery & pretty in pink markers, baja breeze 1/2 seam binding ribbon, crochet lace trim - chantilly, antigue brad, glue dots, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails