Friday, March 4, 2011

Punch Bunch Owl

This card uses my trusty ol' Owl Punch and the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set Punch Bunch.  I like the Owl Punch and all of its layers and dimensions so much that I didn't think I would use the owl stamp from this set.  But it does make a great background stamp!  Love this.


I CASEd the first card from here and really liked it.  It could be (and has been) used for a man card.  But I couldn't help but think, "What if I ...".  Next is my stepped-up version.  Sometimes more is better and sometimes it is not.  Which do you like better?


Stamp Sets:  Punch Bunch (free during SAB), Woodgrain Background
Card Stock:  crumb cake, cherry cobbler, very vanilla, jolly holiday dsp
Stamp Pads:  crumb cake, soft suede
Other:  owl punch, scallop border punch, dimensionals, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, clip, cherry cobbler 1/2" seam binding ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails