Saturday, March 19, 2011

Punch Bunch Owl Returns

Last night we attended a concert by the Anderson University Chorale at our church.  They were awesome!  Very talented and very nice young people!  We volunteered to be a host family and brought 5 girls home with us.  We really had fun hanging out with them last night and this morning.  And in case you were wondering - an 80 gallon water heater is not nearly big enough for that many girls!  :o)

This was a busy week and I didn't get in much stamping time.  I ran out of projects to share on my blog.  So today's card serves two purposes:  it was quick and easy to make after I returned the girls to church this morning and it shows you another card for the Punch Bunch stamp set.  It's a FREE Sale-a-Bration set (ends March 31).  The Ice Cream Parlor designer paper I used is also FREE during Sale-a-Bration.

You know I love layering up my punched owls, but when time is short, this stamp is great.  Just stamp and punch once.  Not being able to leave well enough alone, I added googly eyes.



CASEd from here.

Stamp Sets:  Punch Bunch, Apple Blossom (greeting)
Card Stock:  crumb cake, whisper white, pumpkin pie (inside), old olive, so saffron, ice cream parlor dsp.
Stamp Pad:  early espresso
Other:  bird, owl, and 2-1/2" circle punches, linen thread, itty bitty button, dimensionals, sanding block.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails