Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Jeff is off work today.  It's 60 degrees and sunny.  How's that for great luck?!  I hope you're having a lucky day, too!

I thought I would share the one and only St. Patrick's Day card I made this year.  It took a long time to make but was well worth it.  I did use a few retired things, but they could be switched out for current goodies.



Stamp Sets:  Holiday Blitz (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded
Card Stock:  wild wasabi, really rust (ret), whisper white, basic black, blush blossom (ret), daffodil delight, night and day dsp (ret)
Stamp Pads:  wild wasabi, black staz-on
Punches:  large oval, scallop oval, 1-3/4" scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle, 1/2" circle, bitty shapes pack, tab, word window, boho blossoms, scallop border
Other:  wild wasabi stiched ribbon (ret), dimensionals, perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot, pastels (pink chalk), white gel pen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails