Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daffodil Friends Never Fade

I needed some Thank You and Thinking of You cards.  Since I am so anxious for spring, I thought the Friends Never Fade Stamp Set and Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper would be good to pull out.  I used markers on the stamp and stamped the same image on the envelope. I stamped a daffodil pineapple thing that looks like the dsp (from the same stamp set) on the inside of the card. 

That same day, I made another card with the same pack of designer paper.  I just love it and think you will, too!  It uses small pieces of several different sheets of dsp, so it could be used for a Stamp-A-Stack card.  I think I'll save it for awhile. 

Stamp Sets:  Friends Never Fade, Silhouette Sentiments
Card Stock:  daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, whisper white, greenhouse gala dsp
Markers:  pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz
Other:  dimensionals, certainly celery 3/8" taffeta ribbon, celery button, embroidery floss (non SU), glue dot, small oval punch.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails