Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teacher Gifts: Post-It Holders

My daughter made the cutest goody bags for my grandson to take to preschool for his birthday.  Instead of the usual candy and toys, she bought little spiral notebooks, covered them with card stock and decorated them with Sizzix paper doll dies.  She also included sticker sheets and crayons.  She asked me to make post-it holders for the teachers.

Here's what I came up with:




I used coasters and my Zutter's Bind-it-All to make the holders.  I purchased RSVP pens from Staples and slipped a piece of matching designer paper in the barrel.  I did the ribbon slightly different on each one so the teachers could tell them apart.  I like the one with all the different thin ribbons - but it makes me think of "bed head".  ☺

To learn how to make these and purchase the coasters, click here.  If you don't have a bind-it-all, she has instructions using a crop-a-dile.

Card Stock:  early espresso, real red, so saffron, crumb cake, whisper white, Play Date dsp.
Other:  owl punch, wide oval punch, bird punch, coasters, bind-it-all, pens, 2-way glue pen, dimensionals, sanding block, assorted ribbons.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails